According to Master Plan Delhi 2021, the L-Zone is an area in West Delhi identified by DDA (Delhi Development Authority) and urban development ministry to make it a huge sub-city in future for the purpose of providing accommodation to over 2 million people. The location of L Zone is not only very close to West and South Delhi but it also shares boundary with millennium city Gurgaon. Due to its proximity to the IGI Airport, Metro train, Dwarka expressway, IP University and upcoming AIIMS, L Zone Dwarka would be the most desired residential area in coming years. DDA is also planning to build Delhi’s biggest Golf Course in Zone L to offer the high standard of living to everyone
Why L zone : L zone USP
- Proximity to the IGI airport
- A delhi Address
- Nearest To Embassy
- Well known as New Smart City (Delhi Smart City)
- New Infrastructure
- 0 km from dwarka sub-City.
- 0 km from gurgaon
- 2 km to dwarka sec-21 metro station
- 2 km to upcoming dwarka-Gurgaon expressway
- 10 min to IGI Airport & NH-8
- 10 min to ip university
- 10 min to new AIIMS-2
- 0 km min to upcoming diplomaticenclave-Ii
- Close proximity to the forthcoming 186-acre 18-hole golf course
- The planned second diplomatic enclave in Dwarka attracting VVIP security and its excellent ambience
- The proposed AIIMS II
- The forthcoming Kundli-Manesar-Palwal Expressway, among others.
- The area is also in close proximity to South Delhi.